Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Electricity bill issues and no bill to download

Switched-on

I acannot access a correct electricity bill since yesterday, and I have received no email or have a PDF via here to downlaod for this cycle. Today it is as if my elec account has been wiped clear?! Too good to be true, what is going on AGL?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Electricity bill issues and no bill to download

AGL Moderator

Hey natcom,

Thanks for your post!

This certainly does sound unusual, and perhaps a little too good to be true! We'd recommend that you get in touch with our web chat team here so that we can jump into your account and take a look around, and even send you a copy of your latest bill!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

Hi Jayden

when I click on the link above (via desktop) I get a non secure link message and told it is not safe or verified. Can you just forward an email for the bill or add it as a doownload within my account please? 

I have had AGL hoax bill emails and am not taking the risk now using a dodgy link, perhpas your web programmer needs to update settings!

AGL Moderator

Hey natcom,

Not a problem at all!

If you can send me through a private message including your AGL account number and email address, I'll be happy to sort this out.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

@natcom wrote:

I acannot access a correct electricity bill since yesterday, and I have received no email or have a PDF via here to downlaod for this cycle. Today it is as if my elec account has been wiped clear?! Too good to be true, what is going on AGL?