Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

ELECTRICITY BILLS STATEMENT

Switched-on

Hi, I want to print the previous six quarters of the electricity bills. How can I do?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: ELECTRICITY BILLS STATEMENT

AGL Moderator

Hi @YINGMIN,

thank you for reaching out to us about your statement enquiry. Thankfully, this is a very easy thing to get your hands on!

You can do this all yourself my logging into your 'MyAccount' right here: agl.com.au/myaccount. You will need your email address and password/one time code.

Once logged in, you will see a 'Overview' screen where you should see your gas and/or electricity accounts. For each account, you will have an option to 'View Bill History'' which I have highlighted in red for you below. It should look like this:

Once you select 'View bill history' you will be directed to the 'BILLING' page where you will be able to download the PDF of all your past bills. I have highlighted these buttons for you again and the page should look very similar to this:

If you are having any troubles with this, our service team would be happy to help. You can speak to them via web chat here. I hope this answers your question and please let us know if anything else comes up.

Cheers, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.