Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Re: Drop In Feed Tariff - 2 NEW Charges

Alumni
Thanks Brian, we have done our best to be transparent and provide as much clarity as possible here but we'll gladly get in touch via email today to go over anything else you'd like clarified. Cheers! 🙂

Before posting, make sure you are familiar with our community guidelines.

And be sure to give a like when you see a helpful post from a user!
Highlighted

Conductor

transparent/clarity? give me a break - all along I have asked clear and disntinct questions - all AGL staff have done is transfer the blame onto different organsiations - all the while AGL's income is increasing ever so nicely...stop trying to muddy the water and procrastinate...the questions are simple NOW ANSWER THE QUESTIONS...

Highlighted

Alumni

Brian, all we have done is attempt to answer your questions in the most comprehensive manner possible. The only outstanding query you have is regarding this 75 cent payment you referred to - for which we have reiterated several times that we are happy to get in touch to discuss. We have answered every other question in great detail and all the necessary reference material is available via the links we've provided.

Brian, I'm locking this thread as we have provided answers to the questions you originally posed. Our team will get in touch with you via email today and discuss this further.

Cheers

Before posting, make sure you are familiar with our community guidelines.

And be sure to give a like when you see a helpful post from a user!