Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Disconnecting my electricity service with AGL but I guess I have no idea what is going on??????

Switched-on

I am trying to understand the process of disconnecting my services with AGL as I am moving out in a few days. I have contacted AGL before last time and yesterday with the chat conversation. I have three questions.

1. I have no idea what is the process, is there a fee for disconnecting?

2. I had the same question on the chat conversation ...are you gonna demolish your building? 

3. I received a message: Upon checking your account, I can see disconnection has been raised for the premise and it will be completed on the next scheduled read date. Then he closed my chat later, like excuse me, sir, I am not done talking to you but you closed the conversation.

These are my own answers

1. No idea

2. I keep saying I am just renting this accommodation and flying home to my country, look if I owned it, I can demolish for you guys since you keep asking me the same thing.

3. Well if I look online, the next scheduled date is somewhere in a month and I am moving in a few days. Well, maybe I am dumb for not understanding the sentence the person stated.

Until now I don't understand a thing. I think I am gonna try calling on the phone by tomorrow, hopefully, things will go well but it is just so frustrating during the chat conversation. I can literally fly home and not care about this issue. However, I am a responsible person. I just want to settle my disconnection and pay AGL what I owe! That's it! That simple!