Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Direct debit link lost resulting in no discount on last bill

Switched-on

Hi there

i just enquirer about why my last 2 electricity bills have been so high. It appears that I was receiving a direct debit discount of 30% however this was interrupted when my credit card was reissued due to fraudulent activity on the card. The latest bill, due for payment later in Oct 2018, has now been reissued at the discounted amount. I note however that my last paid in mid July was charged at the non discounted amount of $1,192.23. I paid this full amount and am applying to see whether you would consider refunding me the 30%. As a loyal customer with AGL and full intent to be on a direct debit plan - which I thought was in play, I would greatly appreciate you considering refunding 30% of the last bill paid.

Kind regards

Kathleen Alonso

1 REPLY 1

Re: Direct debit link lost resulting in no discount on last bill

AGL Moderator

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for your post!

We understand that these things (unfortunately) happen from time to time, and we're always happy to make exceptions for our customers where appropriate! If you still require assistance with this, please send me a private message with the following details and I'll be happy to help further:

• AGL account number
  • Full name
  • Email address

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.