Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Credit Card Bill Entries by AGL

lga
Switched-on

Each month my Credit Card Bill has 4 charges relating to two different properties reqiring a private payment and a business payment that I need to make separately.

Each Detail entry by AGL is identical [obviously the $amount varies] and is listed as AGL SALES P/L 0308 MELBOURNE - I would find it very useful if a simple entry could be added to this detail to identify the account it relates to or the property it relates to [there are two separate accounts involved and two separate properties involved] to avoid the need to go to our AGL Account to look up the dollar amount on at least one AGL account to differntiate the charges to determine which relates to our business and private accounts and settle the amounts from our relevant account.

Surely a simple reference in this universal entry is possible, AGL SALES P/L 0308 MELBOURNE so as to easily identify which account this entry on our Credit Card Bill relates to.

AGL please commit to providing better customer service by supplying this service.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Credit Card Bill Entries by AGL

AGL Moderator

Dear Iga,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your payments made to AGL.

We appreciate the feedback that you have provided, and I can definitely appreciate how this would benefit our customers. Unfortunately, these sorts of changes can not be agreed on or implemented overnight, though I can confirm that this has been forwarded to our payments team for future reference.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

lga
Switched-on

Its nice to know AGL appreciate the feedback we have provided, and that AGL can definitely appreciate how this would benefit customers. We understand these sorts of changes can not be agreed on or implemented overnight, and its nice to know my observation has been forwarded to the AGL payments team for future reference.

So when do we find out what the AGL Payments Team think of the proposal and the action they recommend and who do they need to forward their decision onto in what I can imagine is a long journey to reality to get one step closer to implementing this useful report improvement .I consider the AGL response lacking any real conviction purpose or proper detail - just purely a means to be able to say a response has been given. Trust Jayden can provide some far more detailed feedback.

AGL Moderator

Hey Iga,

Thanks for getting back to me!

Changes of this degree are not made based on any single piece of feedback, nor is an outcome provided for each individual piece of feedback. As a result, we're unable to provide a concise timeframe to you. If there are changes made down the track to how our details appear on your bank account statements, we will communicate this with our customers effectively prior to its implementation!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

I have the same problem as Iga, have had it for years as I manage payments for 3 properties. I feel Jayden is being a bit flippant and really does not appreciate the problem. There have been more than 1 complaint:  have complained about this every time I have called AGL, when I call about the fact that most readings  are estimates, which also nobody seems to want to fix. Add to this the fact that you have to have a different email address for each account if you want to log into the account to search for an amount. It would be good if I could use my mobile number as my username for each of the properties; it would also help if the validation code could be sent to the mobile number instead of the email. I am a business analyst/programmer/system-architect and can tell you that whoever specified/designed your system should be shot. Another thing is that it would be nice if I could actually extract and download csv files of the payments: html files are no use to man or beast.

Rikki

As you can probably tell, I am feeling very frustrated. I agree that changes cannot happen overnight, but it's been over a year since Iga's post not to count the numerous times I have asked for this issue to be reported to a manager when I have called.