Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Controlled Load

Switched-on

On my electricity bill it has Peak and Controlled Load. Controlled Load is always at Zero (there is a meter read, but it never changes so the cost is zero). Therefore all my electricity usage is charged at peak. There is a meter in the box for the hot water.

the hot water system is large enough for my household and the hot water really isn't used during the day.

is there a reason the hot water system wouldn't be heating at night and instead heats all day? How can i get this changed please? I'm in NSW.

thanks.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Controlled Load

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @MelskiD,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this enquiry.

It is very interesting to understand that your controlled load is continually at zero, since this may indicate an issue with how the wiring is configured onsite. As such, I would recommend contacting an electrician to have a look at the configuration. You can do this online here or even by calling us on 131 245.

If you would like to speak to someone about this concern on our end, please get in contact with us on 1300 669 245.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing from you. Cheers, Dave.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.