Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Contact AGL We’re sorry, there’s been an error with your request. Please try again or call

Switched-on

I've been trying for  2 weeks to login to AGL's WEB site.....  

Contact AGL

We’re sorry, there’s been an error with your request. Please try again or call us 24/7 on 1800 813 028

I've called them 4 times!

Anyone got any ideas?  One woudl start to presume they don't want us looking at our data.....

M

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Contact AGL We’re sorry, there’s been an error with your request. Please try again or call

AGL Employee

Hi GME - Sorry to hear about the issues you've encountered; it sounds like it could be a login issue. 

Please try to start by clearing your browsers cache (instructions here) and then attempting to log in again. See these log in FAQs for help also.

Highlighted

Re: Contact AGL We’re sorry, there’s been an error with your request. Please try again or call

Switched-on

We have had this problem since July 2017. Every Quarter we like to log into AGL account and we are greeted by the following message......

Click on link below or copy and paste 

https://aeo.agl.com.au/aeo/home/contactagl  

Contact AGL
 We’re sorry, there’s been an error with your request. Please try again or call us 24/7 on 1800 813 028.

Contacted AGL and standard reply from call centre is for us to  email the message to them. (As if they had no idea why people ring them because of this message) They said someone will be in touch 24 to 48 hours.
It appears people answering the phone 1800 813 028 regarding this problem have been instructed to ask for this to be emailed, but they are unable to see these emails. Makes you wonder where is the support?

Next time I'll ask them to google to see this error or type the following URL......... https://aeo.agl.com.au/aeo/home/contactagl  
Saves us going to the bother of emailing it.

AGL Moderator

Hi Dean,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention.

We're more than happy to help with you with this issue. We encourage you to start by clearing your browsers cache (instructions here) and then attempting to log in again.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.