Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Re: Configuration of smart meter for solar power

Switched-on

Powerhouse

Noa,

This is not a complaints page but a forum of users.

Now I have never seen anyone that reports they can see on the APP or the Web interface their information from yesterday.

Mine takes up to three days to show (today is the 4th May and I can only see data up to the 2nd May).

But I can see the data up to midnight 3rd May from my retailer.

Without seeing your information I cannot even try and guess what is occurring with you.

As to using .49Kwh, I presume you mean a day, which is a miniscule amount. Now for that amount to jump to .89kwh would mean that you that you left a 17Watt globe switched on for 24 hours. If you are talking about .4kwh an hour then that is the same as having a 400 Watt globe on for an hour. (Say a two globe light that lights up your driveway)

I hope that you don't always use these pages for complaint as generally people that use the COMMUNITY pages won't respond (other than to add another complaint) to these discussions as they should be directed to the Phone Support or WEB Chat sections of AGL.

As such contact AGL directly to get the answers you desire.

I would also recommend (as anyone in the world can see them) that you don't put your account number and especially your phone number on these pages.

Cheers

Neil

Highlighted

Switched-on

Hi Neil, 

First of all my mistake for publishing it here, however have to share with you that when i searched for complaints this page popped up. Mobile version didn't have a lot of disclaimers and unknowingly i shared my details. I'm sorry for that. 

For your information:

1. Fronius inverters do update the Solar energy production every hour - i have been using the App and it's reliable. That's the way i have been comparing when there are anomalies. 

I'll contact support to resolve the issue.. 

Thanks and have a nice day.

I'll contact support. 

Highlighted

Switched-on

Why do i need my smart metre recinfigured when i already have solar panels working from it. I have justcadded more panels and an extra inverter

Highlighted

Powerhouse

Grandma,

Good question.

Did you get an answer.

Cheers

Neil