Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Re: Change from time of use to flat rate

Semiconductor

Thanks for replying Ellen, however the link just takes me to the “contact us” page.  I have already contacted AGL numerous times to request a flat rate tariff. They kept sending a request to Ausgrid, to which they reply “the meter investigation could not be completed” However on my last phone call to AGL the person said the AGL staff were going about it the wrong way and he sent the request to the AGL back office. He said it may take 20 business days for a response, I can’t work out if AGL staff lack training or does AGL give it’s customers the run around and hope they finally give up and  accept the overpriced peak rates. Regards. 

Highlighted

Re: Change from time of use to flat rate

AGL Moderator

Hi Overit1, 

Thank you for that context. We are not trying to give you the run around, tariff changes can be slightly complicated as we need to make sure everything is done perfectly to avoid future issues. By the sounds of it the last agent you spoke to may have been able to get some progress for you, if you would like to send me a private message I can follow up on this for you to save on the run around. 

Thanks 

Ellen