Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Cannot see amount due

Conductor

I'm wondering what the point of having a AGL online log in, when the bill has been read, & it's says next bill due in 0 days, yet I cannot see how much my current bill is?

It has now changed, it says next bill reading in 89 days. I want to log in and see what my latest bill amount is! What's the use of using the app?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Cannot see amount due

AGL Moderator

Hey 3lions,

Thank you for your post!

Your AGL bills are generated 1-2 after your 'next scheduled billing date', which is the date that you're referencing in the app. It's also important to keep in mind that our app typically refreshes with new information every 2-3 days. With these two time frames in mind, it's not unusual that your bill is not immediately displayed in your app. 

Rest assured that we're constantly working to improve on these times frames, as we're aware that there is room for improvement within our app. We'd like to thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

Hi

I need to get access that will enable me to see our Company's monthly AGL Gas and AGL electricity accounts - I also need to be able to get old invoices going back to 01/07/2017.

Is this possible - I need to do an utility analysis going back and looking forward

Thanks

AGL Moderator

Hi Heydenrych,

This is absolutely possible!

You can access all of this information by signing up for and then logging into our AGL My Account service here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Conductor

Ok, so I've seen a reply saying" you can absolutely see your bill"

So I'd like to know how please.... The metres been read..... It says you bill is on the way!!! No one can seem to tell me how much it is & sorry to tell you.... It's definitely NOT online to see..... Still waiting...... On its way...

On its way....

Like when

AGL Community Manager

Hi @3lions are you able to log in to https://myaccount.agl.com.au/?

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.