Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Re: Cannot login into my account

Conductor

READ MESSAGE. NOT USING IE. USING CHROME. FIX IT PLEASE.

Highlighted

Semiconductor

My error, I was using the wrong email address. All fine now.

Highlighted

Switched-on

Registered for my account today and received co firmation email but i cannot log in. Everytime i try to log in i am asked to enter code from email, i do this and then end up back at register screen where i am told my account is already registered. YES I KNOW THAT. I have used both the app and website from Chrome and Firefox and have cleared my Firefox cache more than once yet still the same result. I can see from other posts that I am not the first person to encounter this problem so why is it still happening?

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hey ShaneS,

Thank you for your post!

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues with our online services. I'll ask you to shoot me a private message including your AGL account number and our support team will be in touch with you shortly!

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

This system just won't work - waste of time

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @Tammymot1

Our web chat team should be able to assist you with logging in to your account, or if they can't after a bit of troubleshooting, they will lodge a ticket with the appropriate team to look into it. Come chat with us here so we can take a look 🙂

Highlighted

Switched-on

I have to log in and reset my password as I no longer can view my ussge activities. When I click on the app it asked me to enter a password!!! But when I did follow the reset it went to a blank error page. This has been for 3 weeks already.  I rang resolution... A lady said, the tech team will fix the problem.  This is very unprofessional and I am not happy with AGL. I have been with AGL for many years Will move all my accounts to another provider. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi DL,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having these on going issues with our online service. I encourage you to start by logging out, clearing your cache (instructions here) and then attempting to log back in again from myaccount.agl.com.au, ensuring that you're not using any outdated links or bookmarks. If you're able to do this successfully, you can set up a password by following these instructions:

1. Click ‘Manage Account’ at the top of the page
  2. Find ‘Login details’, and click ‘Edit’ to the right of this
  3. You will be taken to a page that will allow you to set up a password and add your mobile phone number as a log in method

If you have no additional success after following these instructions, please send a screenshot of these errors to me via private message so that we can take another look at things for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Highlighted

Re: I am not receiving My Bill by email and have rung and still not receiving

Switched-on

I am not receiving my bills by email and after ringing it still has not been resolved. 

Highlighted

Re: I am not receiving My Bill by email and have rung and still not receiving

AGL Moderator

Hi Emma2196,

That's not good to hear at all!

You can access your bills by logging into your AGL My Account here.

Kind regards,

Jayden