Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Cannot login into my account

Switched-on

I have trying for more than 24 hours to log into my account.  The screen comes up blank and also cannot log out as there is no icon in the right hand corner.  I have contacted AGL this morning in which to there response was they have computer issues and to try again in a few hours. The problem is still there. This is pretty **bleep** pathetic.

Tags (1)
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted

Re: Cannot login into my account

AGL Moderator

Hi @Jo2018,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and apologies for the delayed response.

After looking into your account access today, it seems as though the issues that you were having last week have been resolved. Are you still having any difficulties with your login access?

Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindly, Jordan

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

Hi AGL

I have just tried to log into my account just now and I have the same problem .... black screen, no log out icon. I tried to log in last week and the site crashed. I think you people need to employ decent IT staff cause your website is just crap!

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @CM

Thank you for letting us know of this issue, and apologies for the trouble caused! We are looking into this matter now, and will continue to communicate with you until there is a complete resolution.

Kindly, Jordan

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @Jo2018 and @CM,

I have just received work from our monitoring team that some of our customers are having issues logging into their account when using a specific browser. Unfortunately, it looks as though our website is not performing as it should on Internet Explorer 11. If you have any other browser on your computer/device, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, can you please try and log in using them, for the time being? 

We do not expect this issue to continue, and will be expending our best efforts to resolve this as quick as we can. 

Thank you for your ongoing patience and help with this matter.

Sincerely, Jordan

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Conductor

Not using IE and still have same issue. This has been going on for a week. Don't understand why it would take so long to sort out this web site and so quick to increase prices of power.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi @enaurore

Thank you for reaching out to us, and apologies again for the late response.

Please let us know if you are still having these ongoing issues, in order for us to investigate. Any screenshots you are able to provide, would be most appreciated. We applied a fix for this Internet Explorer issue, but if you are still experiencing these issues, we will look into it right away. 

Cheers, Jordan

Highlighted

Switched-on

need to install and use google chrome to access your account, or that is how  i did it. using other browsers just got me to a greyed out window ,and no way to log back out or access anything..

took a lot of effort and time ,and a frustrated fluke to find that out.

hope that helps if you still looking for a solution

Highlighted

Semiconductor

I mainly use Google Chrome and I can't log in to my account. They ask for your email, send a code, after applying code, they then want your account number, then they say they can't verify account. I have been with AGL for years and this is the first time I have tried to access my account in 2 months and I am unable to.

Highlighted

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @Selinap

Thank you for reaching out to us, and apologies for the delayed response.

This issue does not sound good at all and we would love to investigate the matter. Our service team can help with this, you can contact them right here. Check out these Login related FAQs too.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing from you.

Kindly, Dave