Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Cannot log in

Switched-on

Getting very frustrated with AGL website!  Log-in simply does not work! In fact the site I general is very unstable and virtually useless!  I manage large Business User accounts.  System shows me as logged in as but then keeps returning me to a "change password" screen for a Domestic user when I enter my account details???  I manage several meters across our company - Small and large business usage.  Turns out I have another problem in that I can't use my email address to monitor both our small and large usage accounts - I need separate email accounts!!!  AGL please wake up - I only have ONE email address. Why can't I use ONE email address to monitor my various accounts?

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Cannot log in

AGL Moderator

Hey catmandoo,

Thank you for reaching out!

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, and apologise for the frustration that our system has caused. To resolve the issues you're facing when logging in, you may benefit from clearing your internet browsers cache using these instructions.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

Hi Jayden.  No good.  Cleared my cache.  logged in as large business user.  Did not accept my password.  Selected "forgot password' link.  Received email from AGL. Link took me to "residential customer login page" ???.  created new password and chose "submit" but page just hangs and nothing happens. 

BTW this "work-around" still does not address my other issue (as relayed to me by your call centre) that I cannot have one email address to log into both small and large user accounts.  So what is one to do when you have only 1 email address?

As things stand now, I can't log into any of my linked business accounts.

AGL Moderator

Hey catmandoo,

Thank you for getting back to me!

I'll ask that you send an me a private message including the details of your relevant account(s) as well as any screenshots of the issues you're facing.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Switched-on

Have spent over an hour talking to 3 individuals at AGL.  Could not understand the first one at all but more importantly I still cannot log in.  Absolutely useless and I clearly need a different provider simply so that i can  get my accounts online.  

AGL Moderator

Hi Andyblatt,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to make the most of our online services! Could you please elaborate on what sort of errors you're experiencing?

Kind regards,

Jayden

Switched-on

Where do I change my email adress

AGL Moderator

Hi Jm38wl52,

You can update your email address by logging into your AGL My Account here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Switched-on

This website is absolute rubbish, same as their app. Impossible to log into.

@catmandoo wrote:

Getting very frustrated with AGL website!  Log-in simply does not work! In fact the site I general is very unstable and virtually useless!  I manage large Business User accounts.  System shows me as logged in as but then keeps returning me to a "change password" screen for a Domestic user when I enter my account details???  I manage several meters across our company - Small and large business usage.  Turns out I have another problem in that I can't use my email address to monitor both our small and large usage accounts - I need separate email accounts!!!  AGL please wake up - I only have ONE email address. Why can't I use ONE email address to monitor my various accounts?

AGL Moderator

Hey ChrisB72,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues logging in!

I'd be happy to take a look at this for you. If you'd like to chat, please feel free to send me a private message with your account number and address by clicking on my handle (jaydeny).

Kind regards,

Jayden