Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Cannot log in

Switched-on

I am having trouble logging in AGL app as it saying email is with different account,i have spoke to resolutions as they keep saying i deleat your old address & reactivate it & send me a liink.

I assume it is oversea call center.

Its load rubbish being with AGL as app is useless as they do not care or bother to reply to you.

Best thing is go on tweeter & facebook & to rubbish these guys & maybe they wake up.

My advice is to change over to another provider.

They do not even bother to call you back to help resolve issue with their stuppid app.

Maybe odbudsman can give these guys a shake up.

Not good

Highlighted

Re: Cannot log in

AGL Moderator

Hi Redfern6one,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had such great difficulties having this issue resolved for you. I'd love to take another look at this to ensure that you're able to access our online services.

If you'd like to get in touch, you simply need to click on my username (jaydeny) and send me a quick private message with your AGL account number and address.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

just about to give up. can't login  for the last 2 days and today  told i may be able to access my account in 2-4 weeks !!!! this is a joke. why don't they cancel everything and start again. i bet that if i were a new customer then sales would be raving about what a great website they have... NOT. the story so far and after heaps of contact via email, chat and the 1300 number. go to logon page and enter email address, hit next. numerical access number sent to my email. enter the number and hit next. immediately returned to the logon page and round we go again. tried using IE to see if that works, negative. it has become a joke. no one knows the fix and how to help.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi arbies,

Similarly to my responses above, feel free to shoot me a private message with your account details and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

solved

Highlighted

Semiconductor

SOLVED