Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Cancel account

Switched-on

Hi my name is Tyran. My account number is 7577 xxxx and my address on my account is Griffith 2680.

I have moved into my my new house and want to cancel the above account and my Gas account also. 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Cancel account

Switched-on

Can you please help me conduct this cancellation. My new house is with you so please don't disconnect my new house accounts.

AGL Moderator

Hi Tyran,

Thank you for touching base regarding the closure of your account! I've sent you a message regarding your enquiry.

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.

Switched-on

I wish to cancel my account asap.

AGL Moderator

Hi camma,

Thank you for your post!

You can close your account by logging in online here. Alternatively, you can get in touch with our web chat team or call through on 131 245.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Switched-on

Hi there, I need to cancel my account as I have moved a while ago now and my new house is already set up. I also need someone to check the metre because my last few bills were very unreasonable and there must be something wrong. Please cancel my account and have the metre checked before I can pay my final bill, thank you 

AGL Moderator

Hi GraceO,

Welcome to the Community!

It's not good to hear that you've had these concerns with your account! Can I ask if you've checked the most recent meter reading on your bill to ensure that it is an 'Actual' reading, and in line with the reading currently displayed on your meter?

If you need to close your account, our web chat team will happily arrange this for you! They can be contacted here.

Cheers,

Jayden

Switched-on

I need to cancel my account at south Yarra 3141 as we have moved out and new tenants are soon to move in 

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi Miaj21,

We'd love to help you with this, but we can't tackle this request for you through the Community I'm sorry to say. You'll just need to get in touch with our friendly web chat team here to get this sorted out.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Switched-on

Hi I would like to cancel all my accounts to 41 pinewood drive carrum downs 3201