Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Can't stop monthly billing

Switched-on

Hi,

I have tried several times calling up to get my electricity changed from monthly back to quarterly as i don't want to receive estimated bills. Somehow i keep receiving monthly bills despite being told it has been fixed. Latest call was yesterday, today when i check my account it says monthly billing again! Please help getting this fixed as if it isn't sorted out i am going to change providers to one that can bill me correctly.

Cheers,

Brad.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Can't stop monthly billing

AGL Moderator

Hi Bholder77,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had to contact AGL on multiple occasions to address this issue, as these matters should be easily resolved on your first call. We'll ask you to get in touch with our web chat team here who'll be happy to jump into your account and sort things out for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

It’s me,right person. 

please help me for stop my energy,because my business was closing down from 20/11/2017 .But I still seeing bill sent to my email every months,but I didn’t used your energy for long time.I don’t want to pay a lot of money because I can’t pay 

AGL Moderator

Hello Chauphan,

Thank you for your post!

To have this matter addressed, it's important that you get in touch with our web chat team here.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.