Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Bullying tactics to force payment..

Semiconductor

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Bullying tactics to force payment..

AGL Community Manager

Hi @Linda28, what can we help you with?

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

I'd like to know what the correct way is to address your customers. I had a phone call from one of your staff who refused to listen to me and demanded I pay up or else. I have been in this situation before and I don't really agree with the bullying tactics we have to deal with. I was then expected to pay up or else. I refused to give her my details but I paid some of my account via my bank account. This is not the first time I have been harrassed and threatened ,but it is inexcusable. I'm not happy about it.thanks for your time

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

I'm really sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with one of our staff, Linda. 

Don't forget, if you're struggling to pay bills, there are payment support and hardship options available, including payment extensions and instalment plans. You can also check to see whether there are any concessions you are eligible for.

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

I'm still waiting for a response. I keep getting calls and text messages every day. Sometimes three times in a 6 hour time frame. I don't have time to listen to the threats and I will be changing my supplier if it keeps happening. The last person I spoke to was rude and arrogant and threatened me so I hung up on her. I. Disgusted. No way to treat a customer.