Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Billing

Switched-on

Hi this is the second time i’ve got very experience bill I just want to note that I’m living in grany flat and we do not use electrical appliances much, and Most of our times are outside, in the work and our launch and breakfast outside even dinner some times we don’t have time to coke so we are ask delivery, so I think there’s something wrong because that’s not fair!.

please I need to find solutions!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Billing

AGL Moderator

Hey Liqaa,

Thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry to hear that your latest bill has come as such as a shock! You can find tips on saving in energy costs here, as well as possible causes for a higher than expected bill. In addition to this, you're welcome to get in touch with our web chat team (aglener.gy/ChatCom) who can double check the details on your bill, and also that you're on the discount plan that is best for you!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Re: Billing

Switched-on

I am having the same problem. There is only 2 of us in the apartment we both work full time so only home a little of the time and we got a bill of 616 for 3 months electricity. Sounds crazy to me as the other company we were with in our old apartment was roughly 400 for 3 months!big difference!only been with AGL the past 5 months and i am beginning to regret it

@jaydeny wrote:

Hey Liqaa,

Thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry to hear that your latest bill has come as such as a shock! You can find tips on saving in energy costs here, as well as possible causes for a higher than expected bill. In addition to this, you're welcome to get in touch with our web chat team (aglener.gy/ChatCom) who can double check the details on your bill, and also that you're on the discount plan that is best for you!

Kind regards,

Jayden.