Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Billing error

Switched-on

Last month I received the $50 Qld energy rebate off my bill's total ($187), and my account is set up to direct debit, so $50 was automatically taken off the full amount when the direct debit occurred. I was direct debited  $137.

This month I received a $50 balance brought forward, because last month's direct debit was $50 short (due to the rebate.) !!!! 

I have been trying to explain this to the consultant on instant message but was told "the reason you have a balance of $50 brought forward is because you only paid $137 last month" and then closed the conversation!!!!

I'm still waiting for this to be fixed and I don't plan on wasting any more of my time telling AGL how to do it's job. Seriously incompetent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Billing error

AGL Moderator

Hi Goldie,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

I'm sorry that you haven't received a sufficient explanation for this as of yet. Can I please ask if the credit was written on your most recent bill, or the previous bill? Alternatively, feel free to most a screen of the second page of your most recent bill (omitting any personal information) and I'll be happy to talk you through this.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.