Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Billing dates

Charged Up

One week ago my account stated bill would be issued 13/10/2017.

13/01/2017 it stated bill would be issued in 3 days.

17/10/2017 it now states bill will be issued in 4 days.

What is going on?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Billing dates

AGL Moderator

Hey Talan2,

Thanks for reaching out!

It sounds like we've been giving you some inconsistent messages, which we'd like to apologise for. To get a concise answer on when you should expect your next bill from AGL, you're welcome to contact our web chat team by following this link - who'll be able to jump into your account and help in any way they can!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Charged Up

Surprise, surprise today the bill is due in 5 days and I'm suposed to contact someone to try and work out WTF you halfwits are up to.

Pray tell why I should waste any more of my time on AGL?

Highlighted

Charged Up

I did decide to try your chatline but guess what - my antivirus software says it's infected with malware - so no thanks.

Typical AGL

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Thanks for getting back to me, Talan2!

Please note that the estimated 'issue' date for your bill is the day we anticipate it being generated for you. This is very different to a bill due date, and does not suggest that you're currently due to pay a bill by a specified date.

We're confident that there are no issues with our web chat service harboring malware, however, if you'd prefer you can contact us using a different method.

Hopefully this helps!

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Charged Up

Well aware that the due date for the bill to be issued doesn't equal the due date for the bill to be paid.  Stupid enough to sign up with AGL but not completely daft

Complaint remains AGL cannot tell me when a bill will be issued which is just just plain incompetent

As for your webchat page not having issues - tell that to Norton. They've blocked the page beacuse of malware.

I've emailed customer solution but given I've done this on several previous occasions without getting a single response I am not hopeful

Highlighted

Charged Up

Now my account states my bill will be issued in 88 days. Enough of your BS AGL, we're back to Kleenheat as of today