Accounts and Billing

Have a question about anything relating to an AGL account, product or service? Search for answers here or start a discussion.

Highlighted

Billing by post

Hi 

I just would like to ask for a billing by post office because I am new moving in this unit 3 month and this is the first bill but I don't know how to pay because normally I use to get the billing by post 

and also I just coming back from overseas not sure if the billing sent at home and I missed it 

thank you 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY
Solution

Re: Billing by post

Hi @Jakubnattanan18,

Thank you for your post, and apologies for the late response.

We would be most happy to help with this! You can also change the way you receive your bills yourself, by logging in online. To start off with, you just need to go to www.agl.com.au, and select the 'MY ACCOUNT' button in the top right-hand corner. It looks like this:

My AccountMy Account

Then, you need to select the 'MANAGE ACCOUNT' button, to the right of our logo. It looks like this:

Manage AccountManage Account

To check how you are currently receiving these bills, you will need to look in your billing preferences. To do this, you would need to select the 'Billing' button on the left-hand side of the page. I have highlighted it here:

BillingBilling

On this page, you will be able to see whether you're receiving an electronic copy (to your email address) or a paper copy (to your postal address). You can update your preference on this page, too. The page should look like this (obviously, I prefer electronic correspondence Smiley Happy ):

PreferencesPreferences

To change this to postal delivery, you will need to click the 'off' button highlighted in the above picture. When you do this, you will see a warning appear, advising of the surcharge of $1.75 that will be charged for each bill. It should look like this:

Paper PreferencePaper Preference

You can do this for your gas or electricity account. To change your email address or postal address, you will need to go to another page, under the 'Manage Account' tab. It is the 'Contact Details' option, highlighted here:

Contact DetailsContact Details

A new window will pop up with the 'Contact Details' page, where you can change your email address or postal address. It should look like this: 

Update detailsUpdate details

If you are having any difficulty with this, or if you prefer that we sort this out for you, we can! You can speak to us on Facebook Messenger anytime right here: aglener.gy/fbme. If you are logged into your online account, you will have the option to pay your bill via credit card, direct debit, bank account, or PayPal. 

I hope this answers your question, and please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Cheers, Jordan