Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Billing account number 4864xxxx

Conductor

I have paid $607.15 for electrcity on October 24 but I can not find my payment from my account instead I found a bill $600.65 to be paid on Nov. 14.

Please clearify

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Billing account number 4864xxxx

Powerhouse

Hi Waii,

I'm sure AGL will have a quick resolution on his hiccup of life, I can give you good advice though, a wise move mould be to edit your post to remove your account number, it helps you protect your privacy to remove all traces of any personal information from this forum, in my humble view. AGL will I a sure suggest much he same.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hey Wai,

Thanks for getting in touch!

The best way to check if any recent payments have been allocated to your AGL account is by logging into your online account here: aglener.gy/LogIn. If you don't find this useful for any reason, you're more than welcome to touch base with our web chat team (aglener.gy/ChatCom) who'll be happy to assist you further!

And BWSS is spot on in saying it's best to avoid posting any personal information in our very public forum, which is why I'm removed a few digits from your account number!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Conductor

I check the account and I could not locate the payment and the invoice for $607.15. but I received two invoices, $607.15 and

600.65 almost in the same time.

W K Lo

Highlighted

Re: Billing account number 48640775

AGL Moderator

Hey, Wai!

Thanks for getting back to us. I've just sent you some information to clarify your concerns.

Kind regards, 

Jayden.

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.