Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Bill smoothing

Switched-on

I've had bill smoothing for several years. All of a sudden it stopped. I received messages saying I had overdue bills. I rang and had a long conversation in  which I thought I had sorted the problem, but am still receiving overdue bill texts. Very annoying.  I would like this resolved. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bill smoothing

Powerhouse

Staff here Anne don't seem to respond on weekends or after hours so it may be that you won't get a reply till Monday. Often when they do, they ask you to private message them as the safe way to tell them who you are, your account number etc. that way they can be better armed to solve your problem.

Your request was well mannered and that goes a long way in helping you, so many here are extremely rude and forget, don't shoot the messenger.!!

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.

Re: Bill smoothing

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @AnneS

Sorry to hear that this issue is not sorted for you. 

To be able to best resolve your enquiry, I will need your account details to investigate. Can you please send a private message with your account details and I will get back to you with a resolution. You can send me a private message via link

Thanks!