I read my electric meter number on 13/8/2017 that the day my bill started and the number on meter is 230450. Today I checked my first month bill 13/8/2017 to 12/9/2017 it show out I used 340 kW/h which means my meter should be over 230790 but I check my meter number now is only 23660 why you charge me higher fee that I didn't use.
Thank you for reaching out to us, and apologies for the delayed response.
This doesn't sound so good at all. We would love to look into this for you, to resolve the inconsistency.
So we can look into this for you in more detail, we'll ask you to speak to our service team via chat here, have your AGL account number and email address handy, and we'll be sure to help wherever we can.
If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!
This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.