Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Bill issue, every month my home billing is about 100, but last month my bill is 571?

Switched-on

Bill issue, every month my home billing is about AU 100, but last month my bill is AU 571!!

I have no idea about this?

Help! Please.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bill issue, every month my home billing is about 100, but last month my bill is 571?

Powerhouse

You don't mention if it is gas or electricity, I would suggest to get the quickest answer to contact us, have your paperwork ready like your monthly statement for perhaps the last three months, AGL operate 24/7 and they have access to all your records so they should be able to give you a quick answer.

If you want to private message one of the AGL staff on duty you can look them up on the front page to see who is on line, often you will see customers as well as the AGL staff.

Depending on the staff load, they also look at the postings here and you can await on one of them to contact you and they may ask you to private message them.

Please don't post any personal info in this post area, all to do with the privacy act etc.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.