Accounts and Billing

Have a question about anything relating to an AGL account, product or service? Search for answers here or start a discussion.

Highlighted
Newcomer

Bill enquiry

Hi there,

I received a text message the other day to say my electricity bill is overdue.  I have not received this bill.  Both my electrical and gas get emailed to my work address, I have not received this one that is now overdue???

Thanks

5 REPLIES

Re: Bill enquiry

Hey asinkins,

Welcome to the Community!

You can obtain copies of your most recent bills by logging in to your online account here: aglener.gy/LogIn. However, if you'd like us to take a closer look at why you didn't receive this bill, you can get in touch with our web chat by following the prompts once you've logged in!

Kind regards,

Jayden.

Newcomer

Hi Jayden,

Thanks for your reply.  I am unsure as to why I didn't receive my electricity bill and have had no information stating otherwise.

I was wondering if I could please have an extension on this now?

Thank you

Thanks for getting back to me, asinkins!

Unfortunately, this is not something that we can arrange through this platform. You'll either need to log in on online as mentioned above, or call us on 131 245 to arrange this.

Cheers,

Jayden.

Newcomer

ok thanks!

Insider

Hi asinkins,

Nt sure of your status, your an employee, owner or perhaps work for the Government but it's possible the emails are junk, it's not uncommon for an employer to have a rule that deleted and references to AGL, just some ideas for you to follow up.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.