Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Bill Smoothing Card

Switched-on

Hi - I found a Bill Smoothing Card yesterday with an amount in dollars on it - if it means that amount of money has been lost to the person, it is definitely high enough that I would need to get it back to them. I am just wondering how the card works? ie, is it just something that she can get re-issued easily with no loss of funds and therefore I can cut up and throw away with no damage done, or should I be trying to be getting it back to the rightful owner asap? Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bill Smoothing Card

AGL Moderator

Hi @JustVisiting

Bill smoothing is a payment agreement we arrange with customers, where they pay a certain amount each fortnight/month to ensure that they cover there consumption. It's likely the amount you're referring to is a dollar figure indicating the amount they have agreed to. If you have the time, please send us a message with a photo of the card so we can see the details and go from there.

Switched-on

Hi thanks for the reply! Do you mean I just post the info here publically, or where do I send the message? Also, having phone issues so would only be able to type out the details on the card rather than do a photo, hope that would be okay.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hey @JustVisiting

You can click on my username and that will take you to another page where on the right hand side it will have an option to send me a message.