Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

BILL SHOCK

So we got our bill myself and my husband live here. Nothing has changed in our house. I shift work my husband is at home.. I don’t understand this bill? F57ECCB5-0831-43F6-A69E-EAEB68DB7D90.png

$1532!!! You have to be kidding me! For two! People?!? In summer we had our aircon on full ball never turned it off and never had this issue!!!!  

Tags (1)
1 REPLY

Re: BILL SHOCK

Hi Brownfam8589,

Welcome to the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to see that your latest bill has come as such a shock to you! Whenever you receive a bill that is higher than expected, the best place to start is by talking a look at the 'quality' of your meter reading on the second page of your bill. If your bill states that your meter reading was 'estimated' then it may be the case that you have not been billed correctly to your true usage. 

In the event that you have a smart meter at your property, we always encourage our customers to log in online here to take a look at the breakdown of your electricity usage for the last quarter which can help reconcile which appliances have been using the most power in your property.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.