Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

After the 12 month plan ends do the discounts cease to apply?

Semiconductor

Hey,

After the 12 month plan ends do the discounts cease to apply? Also, what exactly changes when the 1 year period ends?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: After the 12 month plan ends do the discounts cease to apply?

AGL Moderator

Hi @ThinkCenter

Around 40 days before your 12 month contract term ends, we will send you an email to advise that the contract is about to end and you will need to renegotiate in terms of the discounts available. If the contract is not rengotiated, you will be advised of the discount/plan you will be placed on after that 12 month period. 

Highlighted

Semiconductor

Thanks @NathanB. My plan is great and I do not wish to change it with any current plans. Does that mean that AGL will automatically choose a plan for me? Or is there a chance that my current plan will continue? What is the plan currently people are being placed on who have not renegotiated?

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

There is a chance you may be able to negotiate the same plan though we can't guarentee it. It's also hard to say what plan we'll offer at the time, as things can change quite rapidly and it will also depend on your area. Don't worry though, we'll give you around 40 days worth of notice so you have time to get in touch with us and we can discuss the range of options that will be available to you at the time. 

Highlighted

Semiconductor

@NathanB Thanks buit my plan expires in 2 days.