Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Adding my partner to my AGL account

Switched-on

Hi, 

I'd like to add my partner to my AGL account. I've already added him as an authorised person, but his name doesn't appear on any of our statements and he also doesn't get emailed any bills or notifications. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Adding my partner to my AGL account

AGL Moderator

Hi Alyssa,

Welcome to the Community!

Only one name may appear on AGL bills for privacy and credit reporting purposes I'm sorry to say. Do you mind if I ask if there is a specific reason why you need your partners name to appear on our correspondence to you? There may be other ways that we can help.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Highlighted

Switched-on

I need my wife’s name on the bill for immigration purposes. If this can’t be done I suppose I’ll just have to replace my name with hers. How do I do that online?

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi Medugorje117! 

Welcome to AGL Community! 

We can only have 1 account holder per energy supply and you have have as many authorised contact people on your account.

If you need to have your wife's name displayed on the bills, we can add her name to the care of section of the mailing address. Her name will be displayed under your name on your bills only, if you wish to get this updated, please click here on how you can update your account details. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-