Account number and display issues

agluser1234
Semiconductor
1 Reply 11248 Views

Hi, when I was first signed up (for both electricity and gas on essentials+), I was able to see two account numbers (one for elec and one for gas) on my online account both of them said setup in progress.

Fast forward... my electricity usage never showed - even after a month! And the gas was only just recently activated as the meter was put in about a week ago. However, no gas usage was showing either (with there same account setup in progress).

I called phone support who advised me that the accounts shouldn't be two separate numbers and they put in a request to merge them into one. Since then, I have been unable to see any mention of my gas service or usage when logging into my account - only the electricity. Furthermore, I STILL can't see electricity usage and it says "account setup in progress." 

How can I get this solved and how should it be setup - two account numbers or one for both. The services are on the same property and both paid for by me.

6 REPLIES 6
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 11241 Views

Hi agluser1234,

This sounds frustrating!

Please send me a private message (by clicking my username - jaydeny) with your AGL account numbers and email address so that I can get this sorted out for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

agluser1234
Semiconductor
0 Replies 11237 Views

Hi, I have sent this to you. Thanks

agluser1234
Semiconductor
1 Reply 11222 Views

@jayden_AGL wrote:

Hi agluser1234,

This sounds frustrating!

Please send me a private message (by clicking my username - jaydeny) with your AGL account numbers and email address so that I can get this sorted out for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Hi, I never received a PM response. Can you confirm? Thanks

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 11213 Views

Hi agluser1234,

I've just responded to your private message!

Kind regards,

Jayden

Jenna3396
Switched-on
1 Reply 9683 Views

Private messages are not helping the rest of the community having the same issues.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 9664 Views

@Jenna3396 that's true, and we always try to keep solutions in the public community where possible, however some problems are account-specific and require either customer service access or the sharing of personal information (account numbers, home address details etc) and these types of interactions need to be taken to private messages.

If you can't find the answer you're looking for in the community, it's best to log in to your account and click "Message Us"