Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

Able to log in to account but unable to see any accounts

Switched-on

Hi,

I have called multiple times to AGL customer service support etc. and still no response.

It's been three+ weeks since I have been able to manage my 4 accounts online. I am being told that they will fix it soon but I am still yet to see a response. Then I ring back just to hear the same thing. 

What's happening is when I login I see a blank account where it tells me I need to add and register accounts. When I try to re-add them by inputting the account numbers and credentials it crashes and say sorry and that I have to ring up, which I have been doing. Doing account resets, resetting browsers, and yes Jayden, clearing caches do not help, using any browser does not help. Logging onto the app there is a different situation where I can't login at all.

If the situation persists I might as well switch my four residential accounts back to Energy Australia.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Able to log in to account but unable to see any accounts

AGL Moderator

Hi itau,

I'm sorry to hear that his has been such an on going issue for you!

Please send me a private message with your account details and any relevant screenshots of these errors so that we can take a closer look at this issue for you and get it sorted out once and for all.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.