AGLIQ reports

ajandrew1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 7297 Views

This month my AGLIQ has given me crazy usage amounts per day.Also I cannot access the daily usage to view use at certain times of the day?Helpline didn't help.

Has the system changed how it displays usage and Solar feedin amounts?

Thanks  ANDREW

7 REPLIES 7
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 7295 Views

Hi Andrew,

We have recently made changes to our 'Usage' screen within My Account. Additionally, hourly usage is unavailable currently but this will become available again in the coming weeks.

Kind regards,

Jayden

ajandrew1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 7294 Views

Hi Jayden,the usage seems way too high compared to last year same time and I am not using the pool pump and nothing else has changed,yet my quoted usage has tripled and doubled.It seems way too high,

The feed in solar is seems much lower too.

Apprecaite your assistance.

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 7289 Views

Hi ajandrew1,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Would you mind posting a screenshot of how your usage screen currently displays with these sudden increases?

Cheers,

Jayden

ajandrew1
Semiconductor
2 Replies 7277 Views

Hi Jayden did you get the screen shot I sent you?

thanks  ANDREW

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 7243 Views

Hi ajandrew1,

I haven't received anything I'm sorry to say.

Kind regards,

Jayden

ajandrew1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 7238 Views

Hi Jayden can you tell me if the app is being worked on.I spoke with AGL and he said don't look at the amounts being shown just wait for an official reading.

Does this mean the system is not reporting correctly?

As I said some usage of 23 plus kw per day are so incorrect.Can you assist please and do you want me to resend to this address.This is very frustrating,

Thanks  ANDREW

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 7236 Views

Hi ajandrew1,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I'll ask you to send me a private message with your AGL account number and email address so that I can lend a hand. You can do this by clicking on my username (jaydeny).

Any details that you're able to provide about these peaks in usage would be great to - dates, times, etc.

Kind regards,

Jayden