Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

AGLIQ not working for solar

Drop in

My AGLIQ is not giving me details when I click on usage>go to electricity and solar. It just gets stuck in a loop and brings me back to the overview screen.

It has been out for a while and I have a query in but the frustration is mounting.

Webchat reference number is 1491741197

Rod

10 REPLIES

Re: AGLIQ not working for solar

Drop in

totally agree, same problem here in adelaide. maybe thye want us for fork out 15$ a month out of our savings from panels to just see what is going on. people should arc up on this

Tags (1)

Hey woddles,

Thank you for your post!

We'll ask you to start by clearing your cache, as this should fix this issue. You can find instructions that'll help you do this here. If you find that this does not help, we'll ask you to send an email including your AGL account details as well as any relevant screenshots of the issue to CommunitySupport@agl.com.au.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Drop in

Hey Rod, 

if you get and answer on this, can you let em know too. i have my doubts though on it being just cache

cheers

jon

Drop in

Hi,

Clearing the cache didn't work.

I'll send an email to the address provided when I get a chance

Rod

Drop in

Hi,

Clearing the cache didn't work.

I'll send an email to the address provided when I get a chance and let you know if/when I get a response

I expect it will fix itself any week now. GRRR

Rod

Drop in

my guess is that IQ is now history champ. tye want you to now spend $15 per month for 2 years to get what you have for free!

Drop in

Hi

I received an email Friday morning from the address provided saying they were looking into it.

I went in a bit later that day and AGLIQ was working on both my machines. It hung for a while but eventually refreshed.

This coincided with my billing period falling due. Not sure if the two are linked.

Good morning woddles,

This is fantastic to hear! I'm happy to know that we've been able to get things working for you.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Newcomer

I am also not able to see my Energy usage online or in the app

in the App - get the message "Sorry, we were unable to retrieve your usage charges. Please try again later"

This has been happening since we had the smart meter installed - over 2 months ago

On the Website - get the message below

"Solar insights are coming soon
The good news is that you can still view your electicity usage and solar feed in data in AGL IQ."

The only problem is, AGL IQ does not show energy usage, only lets me see GAS usage