Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

AGL recoveries chasing 6-7 times a day without a reason

Switched-on

I have had my builder who requested AGL new coonection for my constuction site. AGL mistakenly setup my account to have mailing address as construction site. Hence I never recieved a bill. After  while, they sent my details to recoveriescorp without trying to call me and eventually started receiving calls from recoveriescorp. These guys will call you up atleast 6-7 times a day.

Forunately, I was able to locate my account number and made the remaining payment. But RecoveriesCorp will never stop calling you. I am still receiving call from them.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: AGL recoveries chasing 6-7 times a day without a reason

Powerhouse

As an AGL customer I really do not like your tone or words like 'dog' you use, I also believe that AGL work with documents received like address's supplied.

I find treating people the way you would like people to treat you is a better way to get a problem solved. I assume you have kept an accurate log of calls or correspondence received as their are laws as to frequency and times of the day a debt collector can call you?

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Highlighted

Re: AGL recoveries chasing 6-7 times a day without a reason

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @falgun. Sorry to hear about these calls that you are receiving. If you have made full payment with Recoveries Corp, you would be best to speak to them directly to find out why they are still calling. 

If you would like, please send us a private message with your account details and we can investigate further as to what has occurred in this case. 

Thanks