Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

AGL not paying solar credit in full

Switched-on

Hello AGL.

On my statement for the period up to 28 September 2020 I had a credit of $283.50 and $56.14 was paid into my assigned account. I note AGL's reluctance to pay Queensland customers the $50 Government rebate but I am sure if you sent me bill for $283 you would want me to pay it in full not $56 worth.

This has happened to other AGL customers I have spoken to, so I suspect it is a deliberate policy.

Can you please explain why the credit is not paid in full?

Regards,

Scott

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: AGL not paying solar credit in full

AGL Moderator

Hi ScottB! 

Welcome to the AGL Community! 

If you have your account set up so you receive an automatic solar refund then this is only applied to any credits generated purely from your solar feed in on your invoice. If you have other credits on your account then we'll need to process the refund manually for you, please Contact Us and we'll get that organised for you. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam-

Highlighted

Switched-on

My AGL bill shows a credit amount of over $476 but I have received only $226.42 in my bank account.

I have lost count of the number of times I have requested AGL to pay ALL credits promptly to me, but they continue to please themselves. They are clearly a law unto themselves.

Highlighted

AGL Moderator

Hi Rhubarb! 

Welcome to the AGL Community! 

If you haven't received the full amount, please Contact Us so we can check to see why that's the case and organise that for you.

Kind regards, 

-Nam-