Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

AGL Website Layouit issues

Superconductor

I am using Firefox / Win 10 and many pages on the website are messed up! I can send screenshots, please let me know how / to whom.

I do not think it is a browser problem  as all other webpages display normally.

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7

Re: AGL Website Layouit issues

Retired AGL Moderator

Hey @quarkpower, is this an ongoing issue for you? We were experiencing some issues with the website yesterday however this has since been restored.

If I've helped you in any way, feel free to give me a Like!

Superconductor

yes, some formatting issues are still present (e.g. green text written on top of other text) - I can send screen shots.

AGL Moderator

We'd appreciate a screen shot if this is still ocurring for you absolutely. If you're having trouble uploading the screenshot, may we suggest uploading it to an external site and providing the link? From there we'll pass it on to one of our tech gurus to take a look, thanks!

Superconductor

I am now able to upload screenshots and yes, there are still issues as you will see. I am using the latest version of Firefox and I do not experience such formatting problems elsewhere:

capture_001_02062016_160227.jpg

capture_001_02062016_160423.jpg

capture_001_02062016_160749.jpg

Retired AGL Moderator

Hi @quarkpower, we have tested this using multiple versions of firefox across all of the windows platforms and we cannot replicate the issue you're experiencing. Are you viewing this on a lower resolution screen? If possible, are you able to test this using an alternative browser (Chrome and/or IE)? Thanks.

Superconductor

I have checked my screen resolution and it is running in the native notebook resolution of 1920x1080. However, as text is hard to read at this resolution Windows display scaling was set at 125%. Even after resetting to 100% the issues remained.

I found that web page zoom levels had a significant impact on the layout. At the default zoom setting of 100% the results were worst, Problems on most AGL pages disappeared at 133% or 120% but there was no single zoom level at which the layout was flawless (see screenshots, zoom level as indicated).

My workouround now is an add-on the memorises the set zoom level of a particular website. Please check your code though as there should be no issues at 100%.

capture_001_04062016_182042.jpg

capture_001_04062016_182005.jpg

Retired AGL Moderator

Appreciate your feedback here @quarkpower, we'll forward this on to the team for review.