Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

AGL Rewards no response

Conductor

I am wondering is there any valid way to reach out to AGL Rewards team?

I sent email 4 days ago didn't receive any response. 

There is no mention about the operation hours of 1300 397 079, pretty much no one answer the call on Saturday. 

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: AGL Rewards no response

AGL Moderator

Hi @antkey

Apologies you've had some issues getting in touch with our rewards team. They should be responding to your email asap though so keep us posted.

Was there anything we could help you with here? 

Conductor

@NathanB

Thank you. I just received an email this moring explaining that AGL are having issue with hotmail accounts. 

AGL Moderator

Glad to hear it @antkey !

Mellisa from complaints escalation argumentative and I would suggest to get retraining!

Conductor

Called on the 11th January, spoke to an argumentive woman by the name of Melissa, she didn’t want to hear what I had to say! Didn’t try and resolve anything but wanted money.

I suggest to management to have another look at her resolution practices and possibly get her retrained in true customer service !

after my gas has suddenly stopped on the 7th waited a couple of days, thinking it’s an outage and will be back on soon. Wasn’t the case. I rang them and they advised it was disconnected for non payment. I said iv paid all my bills that I received from you. They have been sending the bill to wrong address as my meter is located in a different address to my residential. I said how long have you been sending to wrong address, they said since 2016! They said if you want to have the gas reconnected you need to accept full responsibility for all the bills that I have t received since 2016. She was extremely argumentative and was more focused on getting money that to actually resolve the problem and to make changes in the system in order for this to not happen in the future. Her name is mellissa from complaints eacalation. And when I advised her I will be recording this conversation, she refused and hanged up the phone. (What was she afraid of?) 

after my 3rd call I actually spoke to a personal who was extremely helpful and she didn’t have a problem at all with the call being recorded from my end. her name is Jane, spoke to her yesterday 11th. From start to finish she was very understand and extremely helpful and most of all she put procedures in place so that this situation doesn’t occurs in the future. 

And just a general advise for all customers that dont want to be messed about / lied to and made to feel like a criminal is to ALWAYS RECORD phone conversations after you have advised the

representative that they will be recorded. And you can also tell them you don’t want them to record the conversation on their end and by law they must oblige to that. That’s how you reverse the powers. 95% success rate. 

Re: Mellisa from complaints escalation argumentative and I would suggest to get retraining!

AGL Moderator

Hi Relentless1,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had such an awful experience with AGL of late. We take instances of unsatisfactory service seriously so we'd like to follow up on this for you!

It'd be great if you could send me a private message with your AGL account number and address so that I can pass this on.

Cheers,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.
Tags (1)

Re: Mellisa from complaints escalation argumentative and I would suggest to get retraining!

Conductor

@jaydeny wrote:

Hi Relentless1,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had such an awful experience with AGL of late. We take instances of unsatisfactory service seriously so we'd like to follow up on this for you!

It'd be great if you could send me a private message with your AGL account number and address so that I can pass this on.

Cheers,

Jayden