AGL Payment Matching program

Kezry
Conductor
1 Reply 6910 Views

Is anybody familiar with the AGL payment matching program and how to be eligible for it? I have been a loyal AGL customer for 12 years, never missed a payment but have huge bills that I just can’t get on top of. I pay $140 a fortnight at the moment, something like payment matching would have helped me so much but is it not getting offered to loyal customers?

3 REPLIES 3
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 6904 Views

Hi Kezry,

Great question!

Provided certain criteria are met, we do offer payment matching. However, customer loyalty is not one of the criteria that is considered as this service is geared towards customers in financial hardship. A member of our Staying Connected team would need have a chat with you and take a look at your account in order for you to be assessed. You can find out more about Staying Connected and how to contact us here!

Kind regards,

Jayden

Kezry
Conductor
1 Reply 6903 Views

Jayden thank you for your reply. Could you tell me if any more people will be accepted to this program? I am on Staying Connected but just spoke with someone on live chat who told me if I wasn’t contacted about it I won’t be able to get it 😞 

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 6898 Views

Hi Kezry,

Thank you for your reply!

This program doesn't have a limited number of recipients. It might be worth calling our team over the phone to have a more in depth chat, we're always happy to help!

Cheers,

Jayden