Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

$96.83 not being taken off my account?

Semiconductor

hi guys i've yesterday paid $96.83 for my bill and it's not being deducted from my account but it's showing up as paid on my bank records?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: $96.83 not being taken off my account?

AGL Moderator

Hi @KierainGeaney Sometimes it takes a little longer to reflect in our system while it's being processed, but happy to check for you if you'd like to pop us a private message with some account details. 

Highlighted

Semiconductor

@NathanB i have messaged you

Highlighted

Powerhouse

Wow, overnight and no result, if I use my credit card pretty well anywhere I often wait 1-2 or more days to see it on my statement, if I return something it can take 3 or more days to see it on my statement, banks use an interchange system to swap your money between banks, depending on how you paid, the fact you have seen it off your account means little to the banking community, you just need a little patience methinks, miracles take a bit longer!!

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.
Highlighted

Semiconductor

Wow....such a mature response

Highlighted

Powerhouse

Hi Kierain,

Thank you for the compliment, much appreciated.

Rob

Please remember I am just like you - a customer. If my post has helped, you can click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation.