Accounts and Billing

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Search for answers relating to your AGL account or your AGL online services.

Highlighted

3000 au$ AGL GAS BILL

Rookie

Dear Sir/Madam ; 

l have got a GAS bill from 19 OCt 2017 to 24 jan 018 total amount waas 471.10 which l have paid then AGL emailed me another GAS invoice for same period 2,979.86 they made credit the previous payment (471.10) now l have to pay AU$ 2,508.76 for a GAS bill . l have been living in same house for  5 years my bill never be the more than 500 $ for 3 months GAS. 

They came and checked the meter reading last thursday 12/04/2018 and l called them today 16/04/2018, AGL account Manager Ms Alice told me that you have to pay it because this is actual reading , they just rely on meter and noty looking any possible leaking outside my house ; l organises an professional plumber Gas fitter. They will come and check my house all the connection and look for possible  GAS leaking in my house this wednesday morning 18/04/2018 l believe there is no leaking in my house l will get report for that ; if the AGL still insist me to do this payment l have to take the case the court. 

This is my account number : 7039123745

Reference Number : 1507209411

l hope someone in AGL help me to solve this problem soon . 

Any suggestion ?

Regards 

serk

1 REPLY

Re: 3000 au$ AGL GAS BILL

Hi Serk,

Thank you for joining the AGL Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been slugged with such a massive bill, and I can only imagine what a shock this was. It's great to hear that we've already arranged for a technician to attend your property and that the ball is rolling on a resolution for you.

If you'd like to get in touch with us at any point throughout this process, you can find our web chat team here or you can always call through on 131 245.

Kind regards,

Jayden

If I’ve helped in anyway, please mark my post as SOLVED!

This helps our Community know the answer to common questions.