Sending invoices by mistake

farnad
Semiconductor
2 Replies 193 Views

Hi,

My reference is the invoice number 7345263. This invoice was initially sent to me by mistake since I cancelled my contract with AGL before it started. The reason was that our lease agreement was cancelled. Over the phone, you cancelled the invoice. I was still receiving this invoice in the next few months, so I called you again. You told me I should ignore your email as there is a bug in your system. But I am still receiving these email with the invoice attached after one year. Please cancel this emails as make my account zero. Ten of emails that you are sending is really annoying me.

Regards,

Farnad 

Invoice 7345263

4 REPLIES 4
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 187 Views

Hi Farnad, Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that your concern has not been resolved even after multiple attempts. I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh

farnad
Semiconductor
0 Replies 127 Views

Hi, I am still receiving your emails that I have overdue accounts. Please fix the issue. 

farnad
Semiconductor
1 Reply 126 Views

Hi,

Why there is no one at AGL to fix this problem? Is there any customer support there? My reference is the invoice number 7345263. This invoice was initially sent to me by mistake since I cancelled my contract with AGL before it started. The reason was that our lease agreement was cancelled. Over the phone, you cancelled the invoice. I was still receiving this invoice in the next few months, so I called you again. You told me I should ignore your email as there is a bug in your system. But I am still receiving these email with the invoice attached after one year. Please cancel this emails as make my account zero. Ten of emails that you are sending is really annoying me.

Regards,

Farnad 

Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 120 Views

Hi Farnad, Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to read about your experience with billing. I want to ensure that we resolve the billing issue so you do not have to worry about this any further. I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh