AGL Solar Exchange Feedback and Suggestions

Ask us questions and let us know what you like or what you’d like to see in AGL Solar Exchange.

Ask us questions and let us know what you like or what you’d like to see in AGL Solar Exchange.

Ability to remove connections / referrals

VaughnScott
Semiconductor

If I refer someone and they choose not to join, it would be great to be able to remove them so they don't show up in the 'Your top trades this week' section on the dashboard. 

A similar use case is if I send a referral and my friend joins using a different email address.

7 Comments
AGL Moderator

Hi VaughnScott,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback!

We'll be sure to pass this on to our development team.

Kind regards,

Jayden

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @VaughnScott,

Thanks for the suggestion. We have taken you feedback on board and are currently working on an update to the dashboard in the AGL Solar Exchange app. This update means your 'Pending' invitations will no longer show up in the list of trading partners in the 'Your top trades' feature. This feature will only show friends and family who have joined AGL Solar Exchange.

Your pending invitations will be visible via the 'Pending invitation' link below 'Your top trades'.

These changes will be released by the end of September.

Regards,

Brendan

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @VaughnScott,

Just following up on this thread. We have now released the previously mentioned updates to the 'Your top trades' feature.

This update means your 'Pending' invitations no longer show up in the list of trading partners in 'Your top trades'. This feature now only show friends and family who have joined AGL Solar Exchange.

Your pending invitations are now visible via the 'Manage your invitations' link below 'Your top trades'.

Hopefully this addresses your feedback.

Please keep the feedback coming.

Regards,

Brendan

Semiconductor

Looks great, thanks team!

It would be good to be able to delete pending referrals. Eg. I've had a referral join using a different email address meaning that I have a connection with a friend using email address A, and a pending referral using email address B which will remain in pending indefinitely.

AGL Idea Moderator

Thanks @VaughnScott we are currently working on this, so that you will be able to delete pending invitations, as long as the person you invited has not yet accepted the invitation. 

Will keep you posted!

AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Watch this Space

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @VaughnScott

Thanks for your feedback. We have taken this on board and you can delete pending invitations which your friends have not accepted. 

Regards

Brendan