AGL Online Community Feedback and Ideas

What could we start, stop or continue? Suggest an idea for this Community or submit a suggestion for improvement.

What could we start, stop or continue? Suggest an idea for this Community or submit a suggestion for improvement.

AGL Community - missing link on customer portal

Superconductor

It was quite a while before I stumbled across the AGL community website.  I can't remember how I found it initially.  Even returning to the forum initially was hard, after hunting through the My Account website, I resorted to searching for mail from the AGL Community Team and using the internal link within the email.

This forum has a lot of great information which would really benefit many if it was easier to access.

Might I suggest that the My Account website HELP page could happily sponsor an AGL Community forum tile?  🙂

Or if that is a little too bold a suggestion, a secondary link on the  (?) MORE HELP tile above Other help ->

2 Comments
AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi @AJP001 , really glad to hear you're finding the community helpful. You should actually see a Community tile on your My Account help page, you just need to scroll down. If it's not there for you, please do let me know!

Superconductor

OK found that thanks.  I didn't realise the page scrolled down...   Oops!  The presentation of the main section of the page in the 1920x1080 layout has had me fooled all this time 😳