AGL Mobile App Feedback and Ideas

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

dissappinting that you charge your customers for the provision of solar production data

AGL Idea Moderator
I'm considering switching from Powershop to AGL and I find it dissappinting that you charge your customers for the provision of detailed daily solar production data which powershop provides for free.  The information is provided by remote meter monitoring so why charge for this information?

You guys need to stop charging your customers for the information provided by the 'solar command' service.  Get with the time or your customers will abandon you.
2 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: New

Hi Adam, thank you for your feedback.  Let me find out more and get back to you with a clear answer RE solar.  We are interestingly getting some similar feedback RE solar from other customers.

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi Adam, firstly if you want to share any feedback or ideas on how to improve the solar functionality in the app we'd love to here them.  In our most recent what's new article we outlined some ideas which we are wanting to look into including solar.  If there are any you like please feel free to comment on them and vote by clicking on the thumbs up icon in the idea.

Regarding the enquiry of price for solar command our Solar Customer Service team is best placed for that enquiry.  You can reach them on 1300 377 118 then option 2 then option 1.  

If this doesn't answer your questions let me know by commenting on this thread.  In the meantime i'm going to mark this as closed but we can reopen should we need to investigate further.