Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Time of Use Data No Longer Available

Conductor

Time of Use (TOU) data is no longer available with the new app. What a back

12 Comments
AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: New

@GraemeR , are you referring to what's on the AGL app on phone/tablet, or what's on the AGL website?

AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Conductor

I am referring to both the AGL website and the AGL app. Nowhere is the 'time of use' (TOU) data now available until such time as a bill is issued. Whilst the total daily usage is available, it cannot be ascertained as to the breakup eg peak, shoulder and off-peak.

AGL Community Manager

@GraemeR , thanks for the response. When I log into my AGL app I can tap on the graph to see an individual day's usage, and then tap on an individual day to see usage broken down in 30 min increments. Is this what you're referring to?

Conductor

Not really. Previously, in addition to seeing the progressive daily usage to which you have referred to, it would also give the TOTAL of the various rates ie peak, shoulder and off-peak which is no longer available. Adding the usage for each 30 minutes and then sorting that data into the various tariff rates would be an onerous task.

AGL Community Manager

@GraemeR Understood. Thanks for the specifics. I'll pass the feedback along.

AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Good Idea, Vote!

AGL Community Manager

@GraemeR  We're currently investigating ways of implementing this. 

AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Conductor

David

Prior to the last software update, the time of use data was available as Night (2400 - 0700), Morning (0700 - 0900). Day (0900 - 1800) and Evening (1800 - 2400) and it is therefore assumed that this information should be able to be reinstated.