AGL Mobile App Feedback and Ideas

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

The new app is horribly pointless with very limited function

AGL Idea Moderator
I use the app to download my bills and review the bills. The new app is horribly pointless with very limited function and no clear place to download bills.

I will no longer use it
4 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: New

Hi Veronica, thanks for the feedback.  Have you managed to locate how to download a bill?  If not you can download the PDF by clicking actions on the bill you are interested in.  What are you finding pointless about the new app if you don't mind sharing.  Do you find it challenging to find the bill you are looking for?  Any information you can share will be very welcome.

Starter

It was eventually found but it doesnt appear as "actions", instead it 3 dots. Its not streamline and its not user-friendly because its become more complicated and different actions are hidden. If there was no option to download bill then the app would be pointless, but there is an option afterall

AGL Idea Moderator

Thanks @karacik, I do appreciate what you are saying. It can be difficult to locate the ability to download bills.  I'll discuss this with the team and see if there is anything we can do to simply this experience.  Additionally i'm going to put together a simple article which hopefully will assist in the short term.  How are you finding other areas of the app?  Have you found it hard to use or confusing?

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Watch this Space

Hi @karacik, we are looking to introduce some new changes to make it clearer how you can download your bills.  I'll keep you updated with the changes but watch this space!