AGL Mobile App Feedback and Ideas

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

No options to view usage

AGL Moderator

The new update allows you to see usage but the old app allowed you to change view to hour, day, week, month. There are not options to view that anymore.

5 Comments
AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Update:

This functionality will be rolled out within the next week or so.

Cheers,

Jayden

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Firstly, thank you for your contributions so far to help improve the AGL App.

We're pleased to let you know that hourly usage is now available in the latest version of the app.  We've created an article to give an overview on the feature which you can find here: https://community.agl.com.au/t5/What-s-New/What-s-new-in-the-AGL-App-December-2018/td-p/9011 

We'll mark this as delivered for now but please feel free to provide more feedback on the solution.  If you think it can be improved or changed in anyway we'd like to hear it!

Sparky

I’m unable to view any usage at all. I rang AGL. They said you were trying to rectify the issue.I moved premises and am really disappointed because we actually used the app to budget our usage. I’ve deleted and downloaded it a couple of times to no avail. Am actually going to switch providers if the issue is not rectified soon. Shame

AGL Moderator

Hi Chrissywalk,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having these issues. If you can send me a quick private message with your AGL account details by clicking on my handle (jaydeny), I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Cheers,

Jayden