AGL Mobile App Feedback and Ideas

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

New app dissapointing! No

Switched-on

Just wondering how you thought this app is better than previous one,as a pensioner and need too budget I could get a idea of my quarterly bill with the progressive total which seems to be missing in new app! I find this new app very disappointing in every way and wish you could revert to previous one!!!

4 Comments
AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: New

@GURR  Just to confirm - are you referring to what's on the AGL mobile app on your phone/tablet, or what's on the AGL website?

AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Switched-on

App Electricity Usage- on app is not available at all.I have had multiple complaints to do with the website version(since early 2018) that since they got rid of "agl IQ" lost ability to see detail electricity usage (day, time period etc etc). When I saw that the app was going to be able to give more usage info, thought ok see what that shows, but to date it shows absolutely nothing (not even just high level billing period summary) . The error is always  "Once complete , data for your first usage will appear"

Powerhouse
In either the APP or the WEB page the data should be listed in the USAGE section. I have solar and Current Usage (Blue background shows +$72 credit and at the bottom of that chart shows that I have used 351Kw and generated 1450 Kw). If you scroll down you will see you last bill with a white background. If your app shows a debit ----- divide the amount by 90 --- say the amount is $521 --- 521/90 = $5.80 a day ---- then multiply that amount by 14 (a fortnight) to get 5.8 * 14 = $81. ---- THEN EVERY PAYDAY pay $81 off your electricity bill.... Cheers Neil